Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Going out on a limb

Remember how I wanted to work on my scenery/still type pictures? (Totally don't know the tech term for this) We went for a walk yesterday (50s and sunshine in January is unheard of in Bavaria!) and I tried really hard to open my eyes to take in my surroundings and find a good shot. When I came across these tracks I knew I was seeing something that maybe everyone might not.

So I realize it's a little odd, but it goes with my goal of thinking outside of the box and trying to find something unique in the world around me.

I'm including both the SOOC and the edit so you can see exactly how much playing I did with the tracks ;) I wanted to get the track color closer to that of the rest of the tracks but couldn't quite figure it out. Suggestions always welcome.



Happy Labor Day!

22 comments:

Laurie said...

I love it!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I think that is really cool. First thing that came to my mind was that would have been a really cool spot to do a couple's shot. I wonder how someone made those tracks?!?!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

great shot, love the tracks..would agree would look good with a couples picture merged into it.
Molly

Melissa said...

I third the couples shot! :) But that picture belongs in a frame. I love it, it's so creative and I'm glad you caught it. Love the edit too, I think it made it more dramatic!

Susan said...

Love it! How did you get the tracks to stand out like that? Looks awesome!

Carrie said...

Love!!

Carrie said...

The first pic is the SOOC? I could totally see it there and I heart it! I agree with the couple's shot. Way to keep your eyes open!

Mattie said...

I love this shot!!! I'm kind of new to the 365 project, but just wanted to leave a note saying I love your photos, but especially this one!

Kim Fuoco said...

Love the tracks, very cool effect. to bring them out more.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Great job!

Actuary Mom said...

Very creative, I like the edits.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

someone was very creative, ♥ this

Unknown said...

I love this shot! What a cool find!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! I love the second one!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

That's an awesome capture! I love how you processed it. Great job.

kitten said...

I love this shot, and I can't believe I am seeing heart tracks-- how cool is that!? Cheers!

Tracy said...

How neat is that!!! I think it is wonderful you saw that. Makes me think that I need to think outside the box and pay more attention to the details in my daily life. Beautiful!

Kara said...

Nice find!! I love it!

Michelle said...

Wonderful shot! It's fun finding hearts in odd places.

Jennifer said...

Very cool! Great shot!

BobbysMommy said...

Love. This. Pic!

Trisha said...

Whoa, you just found these tracks! What a find! So awesome!!!