Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

About the word verification. I haven't had problems with unwanted comments (fingers crossed), and if any of you ever did I would totally expect you to turn it back on! I guess my little blog doesn't have too much unwated attention, so it's easy for me to have it turned off :)

Also, I thought some of you might be interested in this info. It DOES put your email address out there on your blogger profile, so if you don't want that, ignore this. It just makes it nice to be able to comment by email directly back to someone who asked you a question. I just found out this was possible the other day and thought I'd pass it along :) http://www.asortafairytaleblog.com/2011/01/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Todays pic(s)


13 comments:

Marcie said...

The shot of the dog is absolutely amazing! Love it!

Andrea said...

The dog photo is GORGEOUS!!

Unknown said...

Love the one of the dog...awesome

Susan said...

I LOVE these, especially the one of your dog. So clear! And so cute!

Karin said...

I really like the DOF in the first picture, and the dog's eyes dominate the picture so well in the second.

Nice shots!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh my goodness -- I LOVE your dog picture! So soft and lovely.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Beautiful! Hopefully you don't get spammed. When I take mine off, I get probably 4-5 a week.

hipchicagomom said...

Oh my. Such WONDERFUL captures! I love them both!

Melissa said...

I love the dog one, the colors are beautiful. I follow that blog too! I don't get spam too, and I'm definitely liking that you can reply to people's comments via email, I just have to remember to do it. LOL

Bek said...

Love both pictures!

Kristal said...

Too great shots!

Photography said...

I love your shots! I like it too when people have the pop up window for comments because it means i can just click it off when done commenting and then continue looking through their blog rather than having to go back to the top and click the header (or home) to continue viewing :-)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Oh, wow both those photos are terrific! I like the soft contrasty colors & composition.
~ingrid