Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Guess What?

Maybe I forgot to mention that we are on vacation? Yeah, sorry about that. I probably won't post again until we get back next weekend, but you never know. Want to know the first stop on our trip? I'll let you guess. Here are some 'abstract' pictures from our first day here! Enjoy!

So I got a sunburst, but how do I get it 'pointy'?

Love the bokeh.

This was my hubs idea for a picture.

Also in this great town is a high-tech professional camera store which THANKFULLY had a charger for my D60. . . yeah, of all the things I packed THAT is what I forgot. It was a long limited picture taking-battery saving weekend until they opened up today and we found out they had one!

15 comments:

Karin said...

Vacation - awesome! Have you been to Paris(?) before? The sunburst is very beautiful. And his idea for the picture of your husband turned out great!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Hope you have a great vacation! After seeing these first few pix I'm excited to see the rest! :)
~ingrid

Unknown said...

Awesome shots

Melissa said...

That starburst is beautiful!!! Have fun on your vacation, totally jealous! :) Post lots of pictures when you're back so I can live through you. hehe :)

Carrie said...

Ahhhh!! Looks great! I'm sure you're having a fabulous time. Can't wait to see more! And Andy's idea is so fun.

Susan said...

These are gorgeous! Love the sunburst. Enjoy your vacation!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Great shots! Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots! LOVE the sunburst.
Can't wait to see more photos.
Have fun!!!

Kristal said...

Great shots! Have a great vacation - glad you were able to find a charger!

Tracy said...

Jealous! Fab shots and ugh on the charger.

hipchicagomom said...

All three of these are great. The sun looks pretty pointy to me! I LOVE the bokeh in the second capture. Great job on these!!!

Photography said...

Have a great time!! Great pics.

Carrie said...

Cool starburst and I too like the Bokeh in the hero shot. Have a fabulous vacation.

Kara said...

Gorgeous!! Love that first one!

Allan said...

The abstract Eiffel Tower is great!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/AllanSanedrin